Friday 19 April 2013

Busy Busy times Als Crafty Corner is born

Well I've not got enough hour's in the day at the minute lol I could do with another 8 hour's daily.
I have been trying to turn my veg patch over with my rotavator ready for planting and hopefully will get some more done on there tomorrow aswel as splitting logs into my shed for next winter. Plus I have been sewing everyday and have set up a face book page to try and sell some of the things I have been making so if you would like to have a look at the face book page it is this one Als Crafty Corner  if you have a look I have an album with everything that is for sale and all have prices so please have a little look and spread the word please by sharing anything on my wall. I have a giveaway on there aswel I am giving a free bunting with your child's name on it all you have to do is like my page and share the giveaway that's it.

giveaway 



I have all sort's on my page like bunting, padded heart's, Tea cosies, cushions, cushion covers, quilt's, play mats, Knitted baby cardigans, Knitted hats all sort's so well worth a look. If you would like anything making for a special occassion please just ask by sending me a message on face book or on my blog what ever is easiest for you. The bunting I make I can put any letter's on the pennants for you and any amount of length I did one a while ago and it went right around there house down stairs and outside aswel it looked amazing and the longer the length the cheaper it works out.



Here is the batman single bed quilt I made and Wow it turned out fantastic and if you want it be quick because I don't have another panel like that so its a one off and any little boy would love this in his bedroom so just shout if you want it.





This was a lovely single bed quilt that is mainly Laura Ashley fabric and is such a lovely quilt it is for sale aswel.

No comments:

Post a Comment